August 13, 2008

Sooner Than I Thought

As was declared in faith by a beloved kuya, the lost cellphone was indeed replaced. And God didn't make me wait too long. Three days after I announced my loss, someone approached me to say that I will be given one. Three days later, it was so. Even as I write this, I still want to pinch myself to make sure it wasn't a dream!

I knew the Lord would provide. But I didn't think it would come this soon! So this is what they meant by an honest-to-goodness timely provision! A friend called me by landline while waiting for his flight to place an order for books and he wanted to know how soon I could text him to confirm. I answered that I would have a cellphone before the week ended. A day later I sent him the much awaited text message using the new cellphone.

It feels great when God's timing is sooner than you think.

"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..." Proverbs 13:19

No comments: